Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Show Tomorrow!


I'm in Dallas. The opening reception for the show is tomorrow!

Here are the details:

Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009
Time: 8:00pm - 10:00pm
Location: Magnolia Theatre, upstairs
Address: 3699 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX
check for updates and pictures.

The show runs from August 20th - September 23rd.

I've been moving and haven't had an internet connection.... and haven't made time to blog... but I've gotten a lot of work done since the last time I blogged.

I've changed several of the pieces significantly and I now have 8 pieces on wood, plus the 4 silhouettes on canvas.

I'm actually happy with the work, and it looks great up on the walls! Thanks to Scott and Nicole Horn at Magnolia!!!



Nikki said...

Hope the opening night went fabulous!

Sarah said...

Hope you have had a wonderful show! The photos look amazing. :-)

Music is Love said...

I Love your paintings. All the Best

eri alejandra said...

I love your work, I must say. My cousin who's an artist told me that she loved your paintings and as I'm a fan myself I decided to check them out. They are absolutely amazing! I absolutely adore them! I'd wish to see them live someday.
Lots of kisses from Argentina! :D

Kathryn said...

Would love to have one of those paintings!