Saturday, October 24, 2009

I will blog again... but taking a break for now.

So, it looks like I've abandoned this blog. I haven't.

But, I haven't been feeling all that great... I haven't wanted to paint, because that would mean me sitting on the floor.... and I'm 9 months pregnant and that is the last thing I want to do... and I don't want to blog and sound like Debbie Downer... I'd rather wait until I'm on a creative binge again. Soooo, I'm taking a break.

I'm not sure for how long. But, I will be back and blogging soon.

6 comments:

eri alejandra said...

Ryann...we then hope you enjoy your pregancy! :D
And I hope that with this new family member you find that creative binge! We'll be waiting to have news from you soon!

Lauren said...

You are pulling inward, nesting, preparing to become a mom, so this is normal. You'll be surprised how much new life will inspire you

ginger0squirrel said...

I hope that everything is progressing as it should with your pregnancy. I have an 11-month old nephew and not only does his presence make everyone in the family break into smiles, I have also found that my creativity has shifted and grown as he has. Though it will be much different for you as I am only the lucky Aunt, not the blessed mommy.

Nicole said...

I'm so curious as to whether or not you had your baby yet! : )

Colleen said...

We are all anxious to hear how motherhood is treating you and how much that little one has changed and inspired you. I trust you're enjoying, and look forward to reading updates again.

cass said...

you should blog.