Saturday, October 24, 2009

I will blog again... but taking a break for now.

So, it looks like I've abandoned this blog. I haven't.

But, I haven't been feeling all that great... I haven't wanted to paint, because that would mean me sitting on the floor.... and I'm 9 months pregnant and that is the last thing I want to do... and I don't want to blog and sound like Debbie Downer... I'd rather wait until I'm on a creative binge again. Soooo, I'm taking a break.

I'm not sure for how long. But, I will be back and blogging soon.

6 comments:

eri alejandra said...

Ryann...we then hope you enjoy your pregancy! :D
And I hope that with this new family member you find that creative binge! We'll be waiting to have news from you soon!

L said...

You are pulling inward, nesting, preparing to become a mom, so this is normal. You'll be surprised how much new life will inspire you

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything is progressing as it should with your pregnancy. I have an 11-month old nephew and not only does his presence make everyone in the family break into smiles, I have also found that my creativity has shifted and grown as he has. Though it will be much different for you as I am only the lucky Aunt, not the blessed mommy.

Nicole said...

I'm so curious as to whether or not you had your baby yet! : )

Colleen Nye said...

We are all anxious to hear how motherhood is treating you and how much that little one has changed and inspired you. I trust you're enjoying, and look forward to reading updates again.

cass said...

you should blog.