Saturday, February 21, 2009

plans

Well, as I know all too well... as much as you can plan something out... nothing is guaranteed...

Some unforeseen money issues have come up and will hopefully be unfrozen "in the foreseeable future" .... whatever that direct quote means.... I'm not sure.... but the damage (not just to me) is done... and it's sad... Our financial system is so screwed up that people can get away with ripping off innocent people... It's so ridiculous... What's even stranger is: about a month ago I had a dream where no one could get money out of banks... and cards didn't work... then cash... It was just a scary dream.... but now I feel like I'm watching it actually happen....

So, I may or may not be able to move into the apt. in Austin... Which would have been next week...

I'm still planning to move there... maybe to a different place, maybe not, maybe later, maybe not... I don't know... I'm tired... I felt like all signs were steering me there... maybe they still are.... I'm sick of guessing.

I'm still going to New Orleans tomorrow. I'll be celebrating my Lundi Gras b-day with good friends, who I haven't seen in a long time. I'm looking forward to having fun, before coming back to figure out what I can with this mess....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure everything will work out for the best. Just keep your head up!

Anonymous said...

everything has a way of working out. If your ment to move to that apt. Then things will work around it.
Just keep your head up and clear of negatives.
Hope and wishing you the best. And may you have a splendid birthday; Enjoy your time in New Orleans.

Anonymous said...

Ryann, It's time to strike out one your own. Do it! The time is right!