Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yesterday

Everything at The Gypsy Wagon went well yesterday. After so much freaking out, I woke up yesterday morning and finally chilled out. I had a lot to do... Go pick up prints and scans from Thomas Reprographics and prints at the other printing place... But, I finally let go of how I expected things to go... and just let things happen...

And everything went great!

Thank you so much to everyone who came out! It was so good to see everyone!

I sold a few prints... We left my work up for today... and I'll pick up some of it to bring back to Midland with me tomorrow.

Here's a piece that got a good response from, that I haven't posted on my blog before (or at least not in a long time)
Photobucket

Thanks so much to Carley, Johnny, Lauren and everyone else who helped and came out.

:)

I was SOOO tired last night... I was trying to make it to the Granada Theater last night... but I was so tired, I could barely stand... I came back to Sara's and slept for 15 hours... and it felt GOOD!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad it went well and you slept! I'd have loved to be there; but it's quite a commute! Be safe going back to Midland.
xo~amy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a good time had by all. I bet you're exhausted.

I know I would be.

Justin Voight said...

I am proud and happy things went well for you!