Wednesday, October 15, 2008

getting better

(My cell phone has been dead for two days... email is the best way to get in touch with me...)

I'm still in Midland... Still sick.... or recovering from being sick. I got hit hard with whatever that was ... yuck.

The end of this Big Bend trip is a hard one for me... I don't have any other trips planned... at least not big ones... I guess I was escaping some... or a lot...

Some escaping, I think, is okay... but eventually, I'm gonna have to make some decisions ... and that eventually is now...

I'm moving home with my parents in west Texas for a while. I'd never thought I would... they probably never thought I would either... but, right now it makes the most sense... and they'll let me... and I need them. I've gotta make a few trips to Dallas and Austin...

I'm feeling better so i'll start blogging more, again.

This is my favorite illustration of what to do if you see a bear:

1 comment:

Justin Voight said...

I'm happy you are feeling better. I hope midland gives you the space and time you need to begin making your art. I am so excited!