Wednesday, October 29, 2008

listening to my body

So, today, while I was stressed and running around like crazy.... I made a decision!

I'm doing what I have to do, then leaving dallas for austin, then going to midland... I realized today that I'm not leaving Dallas forever... I can come back next week... or the next.... or whenever... It's not that far away, and I don't have to stress myself out so much... There are people I love and want to see that I won't be able to on this trip... jeez, i haven't even been returning emails, calls or texts... not because I'm SOOO popular, but because I'm soooo busy...and staying focused sometimes means not even looking at my phone or email! i used to think i was a good multi-tasker... maybe I'm not anymore....

I have the Elton John song "Levon" in my head right now... don't know why... except that Sara and i played it (and sang it) at the top of our lungs) driving to Austin last weekend.

I had my picture taken today for the interview I did with the Dallas Morning News (about my art)... I wish I had more art... a piece for everyone who wanted one... but i dont... i only have what i make .. and i'm glad the demand is there... i just wish the supply was there too... that's what I'll be doing in midland...

I plan.... (keyword: PLAN) to wake up early and write more tomorrow... I'm really tired (again)... the last time I was really tired, and didn't listen to my body, I got sick.... I'm starting to feel exhausted all of the time, again... need to listen to my body...

I need to blog to tell ya'll about the DMN article, the "What are you wrapped up in" series by Tiff that Hal took pics of me for... and just where I am in general....

but ... so sleepy... need my zzzzz's...

tomorrow?

No comments: