Monday, October 27, 2008

So fast

The last five days have been a blur... I have so many photos and so much to write...

I'll give a brief update... and I'll add more later...

thursday night I went to the Sorta CD release at House of Blues with Hilary... It was wonderful to see everyone...

Friday, I left and went to Austin.. Sara, Cris, Aubrey and Chris and I all went zip lining...

Saturday we saw Olospo play... Sunday I was EXHAUSTED! and did a photo shoot with Tiff and Hal Samples last night...

Today I met with Brittany, she works for Daily Candy and the Dallas Morning News .. I just finished my interview with her...

i have much more I'll be writing about each one... I have so much to do the next few days and so many people to see..

It's going by so fast... such a blur... i want to enjoy everything and everyone.. but I can't until I stop and catch my breath...

I promise to fill in the details (with pics and all!) soon... It's been a blur... but an amazing blur.

love,
r

No comments: