Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shrinky Dink




I haven't written in a while. I'm at The lakehouse... There's no internet here, so I'm blogging from my phone... Which is't The easiest or most comfortable thing for me to do... But at least it's something.
I'm just gonna give a quick run down of my last few days.

I left for The lakehouse on sat. It's on lake lbj about 1 hour 15 mins from lockhart. I met Sara and we made awesome Shrinky Dink jewelry.. It was a lot of fun.... We are addicted to "Shranky Danks!"

On sun or Mon (my days are running together) Mons and Steve came here. We've all been chilling and talking. But haven't done anything on The lake.
I've been feeling tired and quiet... My body today was in fight or flight mode.
Mons did play boggle with me last night. It brought back memories and I cried.
I'm doing okay. I have a lot of support from my friends and family. I'm blessed to have them.

I wanna nap but can't sleep.

Love to all!

No comments: