Sunday, November 30, 2008

one more thing: Carter Albrecht Music Foundation

One more thing!

Jayson Bales is running the Marathon, Helping to raise money for the Carter Albrecht Music Foundation.... Here's his email:

Hey folks. I want to make this short but...

1. Those of you who have already given to the Carter Albrecht Music Foundation...I say thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Your generousity is amazing and your money will be used wisely.

2. Those of you who have pledged but have not yet sent in your money...I say get it together! Come on! We need you! The race is almost here and we want to acknowledge everyone who has pledged! Now is the time to send in your money.

3. Those of you who have not pledged yet to the Carter Albrecht Music Foundation as part of my running the White Rock Marathon...I say we need your help and still would appreciate your support! Any amount is sufficient. The attached letter shows suggested giving levels but there is no amount too large or small. Send your pledges to:

The Carter Albrecht Music Foundation
Northern Trust Bank
Attention: Keith Braley
16475 Dallas Parkway, Suite 100
Addison TX 75001

Please reference JB-WRM on the memo line in your gift so we can properly credit you!
I cannot thank all of you enough for supporting my first marathon and more importantly, supporting the legacy of one of DFW's greatest artists. If you need me to drive to your house and pick up your check, I will do it. And yes, the Foundation does accept stock and securities gifts. Call Annette Brown or email her for details on how to wire over securities. 972-738-8403 and email ab22@ntrs.com

Finally, if you haven't been following my blog about the training and the race, please do so at www.runningisforcrazypeople.blogspot.com

The Dallas Morning News will have a feature on us in the next two weeks and I've attached the recent article that ran in The Advocate Magazine. Again, thank you! This is the final email I'll be sending you.

Jayson Bales

No comments: