Saturday, December 6, 2008

photos of stuff for tonight

These will be auctioned off tonight at art conspiracy...

This is what I made... I did one piece on an 18x18 (Nothing I planned worked out... I'll write about that when I have more time; tonight or tomorrow) and one that is 9x18... .and jayme and i collaborated on another one (I don't have a pic) that is 18x9 as well...


It came out blurry... and it was high up on the wall.... but here's a blurry pic...
Photobucket

But before it was an owl, it was a bird...and it was bugging me too bad.... so i repainted.... but it's a clearer pic, so you can see what it looks like.... the only differnce now is the bird, is no more... and it's an owl:

Photobucket

This is the one that is 9x18

Photobucket

now... i've got a zillion things to do .... like fix my stupid "smartphone"! and get ready....

No comments: