Sunday, December 14, 2008

C'mon Iwanna Leiya (Kauai Bound....)

Photobucket

I haven't blogged in a while... (obviously).... I've been traveling again, ever since I left Dallas... and it's hard to write when I'm not on a schedule.... even if it's a half-ass schedule...

Somethings I have a hard time doing:

-talking on the phone in front of people (it doesn't matter if I know them well, or not)

-blogging in front of people (it's even hard for me to blog at a coffee shop....)

-shopping and purchasing things in front of people (only people I know)... this is a new one and I cannot explain it...

I had a great time in Austin, I hung out with friends, went to the coolest new hangout in Austin (Shangri-La), brought Christmas cheer to Scrooge's place (ha ha.. only half-kidding.... and yes, the ornaments I brought are filled with poison!) :) , played Cranium and lost... and I even cheated a bit... honestly and loudly cheated... but still, we lost.... I saw the movie Slumdog Millionaire, which I really liked! It's by Danny Boyle.... he did Trainspotting.... and one of my favorite movies: Millions (it's soooo good!).... he must have a thing for trains, because there are a lot in every movie....

Photobucket

So, now I'm back in Midland, texas... I'm doing laundry and over-thinking my packing, for my trip to Kauai.... I think I may just throw stuff in a suitcase... I can always buy stuff there....

My Hawaii diet changed from a "diet" to just eating less... i'm not as fab as I'd like to magically make myself be.... but, I think I have lost some weight....

Tomorrow I fly to dallas.... and then I fly out of dallas on Tuesday with Bek.... to paradise.... who knows... I may never wanna leave.

I'm gonna try to write everyday that I'm there... as long as I can find internet access and quiet hermit-blogger time...

and... I'm gonna buy a new camera.... so I'll be able to post more pics.

No comments: