Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TNLC "bitchin'" party!

So, I made the rounds in Dallas (as much as I could...) Tried to see as many people as possible, but I never have enough time... at least it seems. I also don't have time to blog... not so much that I don't have "time" but my brain is constantly organizing and planning what I'm doing next.... who I'm gonna see next, where I'm gonna go next, what I need to do and have to do... and would like to do.... so, my brain doesn't calm down enough for me to be able to focus enough to write....

Photobucket

Last night was the Tuesday Night Ladies Club white elephant gift and ornament exchange.... There were more girls this year... more hilarious gifts.... Let's see.... One of the most stolen gifts was a gnome, two glasses (with funny sayings on them) and a shrinky dink necklace, Sara brought that, and I stole it! HA! So, now I have the Gnome, and it has a fabulous new home at Shangri La in Austin!
Photobucket

Another Hi-LAR-I-OUS gift was a Twilight t-shirt with my brother on it.... HA! a character shirt of "Jasper".... which was also stolen... and coveted... too funny!
Photobucket

Cris brought a "bitchin'" jacket.... when she bought it, the guy at the thrift store asked if her friends had a sense of humor, and after she told him about the vagina coloring book (that was a gift last year), he said.... "yes, they must" ... and then he described the jacket as bitchin'..... after I saw it, there was NO other word I could think to describe it! Kim ended up with it....
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Cris got the Urbandictionary.com 2009 calendar that I brought... which is perfect for her... maybe it'll help her understand and talk to her 7th and 8th grade students.

Sara and I did our customary stupid party pics.... of course....
Photobucket
Photobucket
And this one was taken at a party last March... (you can see we do this regularly! ... ha!)
Photobucket

Much much fun! So glad I could see everyone!

I'm in Austin now.... Need to clear my head... and start shopping and getting back to writing... and ready for my trip... I'll post more later!

2 comments:

should have been buttercup said...

bitchin is the best word to describe it. although, i think it needs some bedazzlin'... a little rhinestone never hurt nobody!

Anonymous said...

That is a cute group photo and the jacket is outrageous...or something.