Monday, December 8, 2008

quick update

So, I'm still in Dallas... I'm trying to see as many people as possible... and catch up with friends who I haven't had a chance to visit with since I left for north carolina in May...

I haven't been able to blog.... but I will later... promise.

Art Conspiracy went great! There were a lot of people who came out, even though the building was not a typical spot, and it was a freezing cold night. My pieces sold, so I'm happy with that as well. I don't know who bought my Owl piece... I'd like to know, though.... so does anyone know?

It also gave me a chance to talk to Frank (Kettle Art) and Scott (Magnolia Gallery)... and talk about setting up shows next year! Jayme Nourallah and I were just talking about how great it would be to have a show together... and now, that's gonna happen at Kettle Art. Now we are trying to brainstorm on a theme...

our art is similar but different. We both love each other's work, we work really well together, and we both like to use imagery to narrate our concept or stories...

I really won't be able to see everyone I want to see on this trip.... if I had a clone, it would be a lot easier...

but, I'll be back.

okie dokie- more later...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rnjoy Dallas as long as you can. See who you want to, ignore who you don't. It's YOUR life and the ONLY person you owe anything to is YOU. Just keep being you; that in itself is a gift to us all.

Unknown said...

sorry for my ambien induced typos =)