Friday, December 5, 2008

Art Conspiracy (feed the artist for tuppence a day)

I'll be painting for Art Conspiracy tomorrow morning.... I don't know what... but I feel okay about it now......

here's the info:


6:30 p.m. on SATURDAY DECEMBER 6th
location: 3011 Gulden Lane, Dallas, TX 75212 | MAP
artists: 150 Dallas Artists
bands:
MOUNT RIGHTEOUS, CHAMELEON CHAMBER,ATON

door: $ 10
benefiting: Preservation LINK, Inc


So, dyl and I are in dallas... and I remembered this (something old, something new) and steve sent it to me a month or so ago.... but it's poignant, (due to the economic times and the banking industry today... seriously.... i'd rather feed the birds for tuppence a day.... than invest in fidelity fiduciary bank!)



My phone has been acting up .... A LOT.... i'm scared it's gonna crash.... it's my blackberry pearl.... it keeps showing the hourglass "thinking" icon.... and it's shut off, by itself twice now.... ugh! my trip is not only to Dallas, but to Verizon.... and the Apple store too (for my laptops cd drive... that will not play anything....)


tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a day!

1 comment:

my so-called life said...

yeah! i will see ya there...I am "working"....ha!!! how are you going to paint in the COLD? eekkk...