Monday, December 15, 2008

waitin for a plane

My flight is delayed. But only an hour late, and my flight to Dallas is only an hour.

I managed to get all of my laundry and packing done. I always worry I'm overpacking. I hate it when I only wear %10 of what I pack.

So lately I underpack. But I feel like I've been wearing the same clothes for 6 months now... Maybe longer than that... The same clothes for a year.

I always said I'd never buy or wear uggs, crocks, or birkenstocks... It's funny that those are the 3 pairs of shoes I've lived in for a year.

Sitting in the airport, waiting, I wonder: how can some people carry on phone conversations as if no one can hear them. Like they are oblivious to the airport noises, intercom and everyone else. I can't do that. I jump every time the intercom comes on.

I just ate a Balance nutritional energy bar. It was so gross! I couldn't get even half of it down even when I chased every bite with a ton of diet coke. Blugh!

My plane should be here soon. I'm gonna binge on tabloid magazines now...

No comments: