Sunday, December 28, 2008

more holidaze...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Doggie Christmas! Jake (top) and Dylan (bottom) loved their Christmas presents... Jake's didn't last very long... Dylan fell asleep under the table guarding his!


So we've all been together since the 23rd... When I flew in from Hawaii... and Kel flew in from Maine... talk about the opposite sides of the US... probably as opposite as you can get...

We all went to Christmas Eve service together, and sang hymns at church.... J and Dad were having a sing-off on one side of the pew.... and on the other side, Grandma was unintentionally cracking Kel and me up.... it was classic and awesome...

I got home and wrapped gifts... our dad is the gift wrapping master! I mean, he has it down to a science... probably because he's an engineer.... My gifts look more like I wrapped them wearing a blindfold... but they're meant to be opened anyways...

We open gifts on Christmas morning:
Photobucket

My gifts were all from my trip to Kauai: I gave Dad and J each Hawaiian shirts, and gave mom, kel, and B pearls. I gave Grandma a Hot Men of Hawaii 2009 Calendar.... She ooh-ed and aw-ed looking through each month... She liked February's "Carlos" the best.... When mom suggested she re-gift the calendar, she replied, "Just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look!"

She cracks us up... The Hot Men of Hawaii calendar, was actually to replace her 2008 "hot firemen" calendar that's in her kitchen now.

Kelly brought back gifts from her trip to India: J and Dad got the white outfits the men wear (I don't know what they're called), and Saris for me and B.

Me in all of my X-mas Bling:
Photobucket

It's been great being all together... I've had two weird nights though.... last night, and Christmas night, I woke up in the middle of the night with panic attacks... I don't know why either...

The first time it happened, I thought it may have been bad dreams... Poor kel was sharing the upstairs bed with me, and she said I was kicking her in my sleep, before I woke up. Last night, she was sleeping downstairs... but I was awake for 3 hours with a panic attack.... I knew what it was... so I was able to calm myself, but my pulse was thumping hard in everyplace that you can usually feel a pulse: fingers, wrists, neck, chest, stomach, even my legs and feet.

I don't know what it is... maybe it's dietary... I have been eating non-stop... I've decided to try to watch what I'm eating and not drink alcohol for a few days...

I missed church with the family today... J and his friend performed "Little Drummer Boy" David Bowie and Bing Crosby style... (I have to admit until just now, I thought it was "ben" not "bing"... oops):


Tonight, kel is cooking Indian and people are coming over, we are going to wear our Saris and she and Matt are going to show us pics from their trip....

No comments: