Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Camera shy....



This is a pic of a finished nature journal page. It's my "bog-scape" from the class trip June 30th. It's also taken by my cell phone, since my other camera broke. The top is the landscape, but I exaggerated some of the details of the bog that stuck out in my memory.

When I woke up yesterday, I felt much better. I hung around Beech, and then left for Asheville in the afternoon. I went to a mall... I haven't been to a mall since I've been here. I bought a new camera (YAY), and a thumb drive. I have a fear of something happening to my computer, and not being able to get my pictures off of it. I need to back up everything on my computer.

We had a relaxing night last night, and went to bed early.

I'm watching Andrew for Cassie, while she's at work. He hasn't woken up yet, but when he does, I'm going to take him to Penland to watch glass blowing and then go gem mining, if we have time.

With my new thumb drive, I was able to take the pics we took at Beech over the weekend and put them on my computer.

That one is our shadows by the mountain lake.

There are some HILARIOUS ones. We are obviously not camera shy... Are we adults? We were trying to take pics to see who could jump the highest. Werdy won.


But when cropped.... well look at his face:

Here's one that looks like I'm kicking Cas in the face and off the ground: (I can't stop laughing at it):

No comments: